3 mini cakes - 4" Springform Pan
☐ 400 g cream cheese, room temp
☐ ½ cup granulated cane sugar
☐ ⅛ tsp sea salt
☐ 2 large eggs, beaten, room temp
☐ 1 cup heavy whipping cream, room temp
☐ 2 tsp vanilla extract
☐ 24 g all purpose flour
☐ 1 tbsp matcha powder, optional
☐ 1 tbsp earl grey powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Butter the mini pans, then line with parchment papers, making sure parchment comes at least 2" above top of pan on all sides.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low speed, scraping down sides of bowl until very smooth about 2 minutes.
- Increase speed to medium and add eggs one at a time. Scrape down sides of bowl, then reduce mixer speed to medium-low. Add cream, salt, and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Sift flour evenly over cream cheese mixture. Beat on low speed until incorporated.
- If you want to experiment with layers like I did (I made 1 original and 2 Matcha + Earl Grey Basque Burnt Cheesecakes), divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Add Matcha powder (or your choice of flavor) into one bowl and whisk until well combined. Add Earl Grey powder into another bowl, mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. One layer at a time for the layer cakes.
- Bake cheesecake until deeply golden brown on top and still very jiggly in the center, 45–55 minutes.
- Let cool slightly. It will fall drastically as it cools, then unmold. Let cool completely. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Thanks. :)
SHOP THE BLOG
Hope you enjoy!